Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Grayscale Challenge Show

Lately, Sally Russick issued a Grayscale Challenge on her weblog The Studio Elegant C make a bit using just black and white (with a couple slight exceptions.)It was a great deal tougher than I presumed it'd be. Its not as though I dont enjoy black and white. Although I adore shade, I also adore high contrast. My frames are white and black!Yet, I fought with this particular challenge, creating and remaking two distinct necklaces several times, rather than actually enjoying either of these. One was designed around this bead my mother purchased upon hearing I'd entered the challenge.Its actually my sort of bead, but nonetheless, it simply wasnt doing work for me personally. Neither were some black wooden beads I'd in distinct shapes, sizes and feels or an assortment of white and black glass beads I purchased at a flea market some years back. The flea market beads were the first things that came to mind with this challenge.I looked through the created jewelry I've because I want to consider much of it aside and remake it in a fashion that is suitable for my appearance now. I still adore the bigger bead I used as a pendant, so I added some waxed linen with beads hanging down and determined that to be used by me. I enjoy how it looks like a small creature.I additionally had a necklace of grayscale furnace glass with many silver. The geometric nature of that appealed to me.I attempted multiple designs using the pendant, however they looked really active, and they were all-too near my aged strung beads fashion that I'm attempting to shift. Because I believed macram would go with the bead my mother bought I'd purchased some black hemp twine. I'd used a lot of it upwards in various unsuccessful efforts.Im happy I entered the white and black problem. Thanks, Sally! Before, if something didnt work out, it'd get left. This motivated me to stick with it. I cant grow, if Im not challenged.Please visit one other individuals listed below who took on this particular challenge to find out what theyve produced. Get inspired and I cant wait to see the variety.

No comments:

Post a Comment